Friday, October 9, 2015

DIY Knights Costume instructional

First pick your fabric. I chose gray fleece since it would not need to be hemmed. I purchased a yard but really only needed half a yard.


I further trimmed the half yard to better for my son. And since I couldn't get him to stand still for me. I used one of his shirts to get the correct width.


Since the fabric is already doubled up when you purchase it just make sure it's even on all sides and mark a half circle in the middle for your child's head.


Make sure it will easily fit over your child's head.



I then cut a shield and cross out of felt and sewed it to the middle of the fleece where it would lay on my son's chest.

*I've attempted getting pictures of the finished product. However my son has so far succeeded in making that impossible. So I'll update this when I get a non blurred picture lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment